Copyright @ Superior Interventions 2015. All rights reserved.
Your DUI evaluation will assign you one of the following classifications:
1. Minimal Risk Classification (Level I)
2. Moderate Risk Classification (Level IIA)
3. Significant Risk Classification (Level IIB)
4. High Risk Classification(level III)
Treatment Groups for the DUI Offender
Services Provided at Superior Interventions:
• DUI Evaluations
• DUI Risk Education Classes
• DUI Evaluation Updates
• Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
• Aftercare/Continuing Care
• Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
• Consultation for Secretary of State Administrative Hearing Preparation
• Non-DUI Alcohol and Drug Assessments for Court, Employers, etc…
• Problem Gambling Counseling
We accept all major credit cards!
1S132 Summit Ave.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181-3955
CALL NOW FOR APPT!